International sales manager
Moderan is a proptech company on a mission to shake up one of the largest industries in the world – real estate – with modern software tools. For the 2nd year in a row, we are selected as one of Europe’s top100 protpech companies. Our customers are B2B professionals with passion for real estate. We help them earn more revenue and enjoy their work again by using smart software to automate the time-consuming administrative parts of their work. And our business is growing!
We need you – a proactive international sales manager. This is not just a sales job, but a unique opportunity to be part of the early stages and growth hacking in a tech company with global ambitions – you’ll be part of developing company sales, marketing and support processes as well as contributing in the evolution of a new service platform. Do you like the challenge of building something new and changing how people work? We’ve got just the job for you!
Your responsibilities as our Sales manager are:
- Direct and online product presentations and sales to B2B customers.
- Managing full sales cycle from lead sourcing and closing to onboarding.
- Development of existing customers and continuous supportive account management.
- Market development, increasing Moderan product and brand awareness.
- International travel, working with customers from many different countries.
- Hands-on and open-minded approach, prepared to contribute also in other aspects of growing the business.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurially spirited and willing to go the extra mile to shape your company’s success.
- Prior sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Aspiration to understand your customers’ need and proactively support them in achieving it.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Have international experience – either studied or worked in another country.
- Bachelor’s degree (or close to it).
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Prior experience in B2B sales, marketing or writing skills.
- Prior experience either in software industry and/or real estate industry
- Fluent in oral and written German
We offer you the unique opportunity to shape the future of real estate industry. You get to work with a super motivated team, with endless opportunities to learn and develop. As are building our team in the coming years, you have the opportunity to design your own position and career path. We offer flexible working hours and remote work options, motivational base pay and company stock options.